Wednesday, 8 July 2015

#HappySixthofJuly: Third Anniversary!


On Monday, 6 July 2015, I celebrated my third anniversary with my boyfriend. I’m so happy he finally granted my one wish to go to a theme park with him (it’s because he doesn’t like theme parks, seems like he can’t enjoy some ride). But today, we went to Dunia Fantasi! Dunia Fantasi is a famous theme park in Indonesia, located in Ancol, North Jakarta. We went there by bus Transjakarta. Since Dunia Fantasi (Dufan) is having a promotional price, we can make an annual pass card by paying the same price as the normal ticket. By showing your annual pass, you can get into Dufan without buying ticket again in a year! We bought our annual pass for IDR 260.000 each.


The first ride we chose is Gajah Bledug (Flying Elephants). So me and my boyfriend sat on a elephant and the elephant started spinning for a few minutes, just like that... Actually there was a lever that should be pulled to make our elephant rise higher, but we didn’t know (nobody told us!) so that was unfortunate. Such a childish ride, I know right! But we arrived at 10 am, just after the Dufan gate opened so most of the rides weren’t available yet (most are available starting 12 am or 1 pm). After that, we rode Baku Toki (bumping cars) too. It was his first experience to ride bumping cars :)


If I’m not mistaken, our next ride was Ontang-Anting. It’s kind of swing that keep spinning faster until we’re lifted higher. I like this ride, but it seems like my boyfriend didn’t (told ya, he doesn’t like theme parks). Next, we queued for Pontang-Pontang. It’s also a spinning ride, from slow to fast, but it keeps changing its spinning pattern. When it turn faster, it’s seriously fast! I kept being ‘pushed’ to him! 

FYI, there are some famous restaurants inside the theme park area like McDonalds, Yoshinoya, and Baso A Fung. We had lunch at Yoshinoya for IDR 25.000 each. That's pretty cheap for a lunch in Dufan since some prices got more expensive in Dufan. Mine was chicken crunch and his was chicken katsu. Including rice and ocha drink. Well, I won't say that it was a big portion, but I think it was enough for me (but I don't think he was satisfied with his lunch, you know, fat people :))). 

My favorite ride is the Ice Age Arctic Adventure. I love this ride sooo much because it's very cool inside the ride (yup, it's an indoor ride) and we got pretty wet. I like wet rides! Besides, I like Ice Age movie and characters. Don't you think friendship between Manny, Diego, and Sid is so cute? After the Arctic Ride, we also rode the Kontiki Ride. It's like we're riding a boat sailing during a storm, sliding and spinning around. xD


Near the Ice Age Ride, there is the Hello Kitty Fun Ride. I don't think it's actually a 'fun ride' because it's only some rooms with Hello Kitty themed decorations, and a theater room showing short Hello Kitty cartoons. I bet Hello Kitty addicts will love it here, but I don't really interested to this ride. In the front of the Hello Kitty Ride entrance, there were a Hello Kitty merchandise store (the store is very cute!) and some snack stalls. I bought a dessert named Matcha Sakura at Snowbelle Ice stall for IDR 22.000. It tasted nice but too bad mine didn't look photogenic :))


We explored Dufan and enjoyed a lot of rides (but I can't remember all the rides' names). Too bad we didn't ride all of them because he didn't want to. Most are extreme rides, for example: Halilintar (roller-coaster). Bianglala (ferris wheel) ride wasn't operating that day so we can't ride it too! What I regret the most is that it was very difficult to take a photo together with him. Next time we go to places like this, I'll make sure I bring a tongsis (selfie-stick). Stupid me, I didn't even buy one although there was a stall selling it before we entered the theme park area. 





Airwalk elbow patch sweater // unbranded varsity jacket & pants // Elizabeth bag // Crocs slippers

*sorry for not wearing my slippers properly lol* I took those photos when it was a few hours left before the theme park get closed at 5 pm. We left at around 4.30 pm after him letting me ride the Niagara-gara (a wet ride, and he hates wet rides) once and Hysteria (he hate that one too). Niagara-gara was really fun! I'm not satisfied just by riding it onceeeeeeeeeee! I really go back to Dufan soon and use my annual pass card :))



We took these photos before going back home and as I said, no chance to took photos of both of us. We tried to ask a man once, but his shot turned out so bad! But I really enjoyed my third anniversary day so much. I felt like didn't want to go back home! It's not the place that made me happy, but the time I spent with him just became my perfect happiness. I'm glad I can keep him in these three years. Of course a lot of fights had happened, but we got though it and still boyfriend and girlfriend until now! I hope we'll still a couple next year so we can go somewhere together again! :b



"One's love cannot be measured merely by one's actions. 
Different people have their own unique way to express their feelings.
There is no standard in how to love someone, 
it can only be felt by the heart..."

61 comments:

  1. nice post:)
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!

    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI
    post comments or reviews... Me will be very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear. I am following you now. Loves.

    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute way to celebrate your anniversary :) Congratulations!

    Instax mini 25 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing place. You have got an amazing blog here. Would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!



    S.
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back!


      S.
      http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  6. Join my giveaway if you're US located!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/2015/07/july-2015-win-25-gift-card-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad I'm in Indonesia. Thanks for sharing, tho :)

      Delete
  7. Youre living in Jakarta? Im living there too! loving your quality time with your boyfried!

    Mind to if we're being mutual on GFC? let me know if you do :D

    Love,
    LILSHELULLABIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I live in Tangerang hehe. Thanks! Sure I'd love to following each other.

      Delete
  8. Looks like so much fun!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post!! and followed! :)

    here's my blog!

    http://sarah96x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow me i follow back
    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy third to you both! Looks like you had a great time--these pics are great! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoaa, you both are so cuteee!

    x
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see you're very good fun! Cool photos :)

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/2015/07/what-to-do-on-rainy-summer-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its great that you had a lot of fun in your anniversary! By the way I nominated you in The Versatile Blogger award. Do drop by at my blog for the details http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! ;A; I love the photos you took and it looks like you had a great time ^^
    Thank you for sharing!
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  17. gongrats on your third anniversary! and so sweet he went along with you even though he doesnt really like parks!! i love the photo's~!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dufan looks so fun! I can't even remember how the place was or looks like. I've only been there once when I was in junior high I think.
    Btw, Congrats on your third anniversary!!

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it's a very good place to have fun with family and friends!<3

      Delete
  19. aww you guys! Happy 3rd anniv <3 Love how you guys celebrated it <3 Awesome photos <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These pics look amazing and it sounds like you had a lot of fun! :) I like Ice Age too and I'm sure I'd love that ride ;) xx Maja
    ❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks so fun! Happy 3rd anniversary:D
    Btw,i'm following your blog,mind to follow me back? ;)
    Theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. you guys look so fun

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oi linda!
    Gostei muito de conhecer o seu blog e amei este post
    Eu estou achando que ele é muito estiloso, tem uma visualização muito bonita e é cheio de informação útil.
    Dé uma passadinha no meu blog, você vai adora ele tanto quanto eu adorei o seu.
    Se gostar, me siga. Mas se você não gosta.......
    ME SIGA mesmo assim!!! rsrsrs
    Beijokas!!!!!

    http://viciadasemlivros911.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post, dear! Love it.
    Check my new post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/07/blog-post_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. ice age is also one of my favourite rides i dufan ^^

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder because it's an awesome ride, right? xD

      Delete
  26. oh my thanks :) love from Germany.

    followed back

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG, amazing article! ♥ I love Hello Kitty. :D ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)