Thursday, 24 September 2015

Eggs On Plaid

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it. dressfashion.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! 
Sorry for being so inactive lately. My school life is getting hectic more and more each day. There are a lot of assignments and group projects. I also got chosen by my teacher (and some of my friends, too) to join a short movie competition representing my school. Plussss, I'm a part of the yearbook committee of my generation now (which we held a meeting every Friday after school). I feel glad that I'm involving myself to many useful activities, but I feel tired too... Well, I think I have to do my best since it's my last year of high school. 

I celebrated my 17th birthday last Monday. Wonderfully, some packages I ordered online are arrived on the same day: on my birthday! One of the packages are my package from Dealsale! There are three items included in the package: necklace set, eggs printed sweatshirt, and an eyeliner. I'm so excited to receive these lovely stuffs! So, today I managed to have a photoshoot with my sister ;)



The fabric of the sweatshirt is comfortable. It's pretty sheer, but it isn't see-through. I love the egg prints all over it! Look so cute! I also looooooove my new necklace set. There are three necklaces included; a tattoo choker with a charm, pendant necklace, and sun charm necklace. I like the tattoo choker the most! I've always wanted this choker since it's trending among 'cool' teenagers. Here's the details of the necklace set:



The skirt I wear is made by my mom. Well, she didn't actually make it. She 'recycled' it. It was originally a vintage long skirt, then she did her magic and ta-dah! A new skirt for me. I love it! But actually it's a bit too short for me. I like it how short skirt looks good on girls, but I hate it when it 'get shorter' when I sit or squat to pick something on the floor.



eggs print sweatshirt - Dealsale // plaid skirt - mom's handmade // necklace set - Dealsale // socks - unbranded // shoes - Tomkins (my sister's)

I love how today's photoshoot turned out very well, compared with my previous photoshoots. I hope my poses aren't too awkward for you guys! I need to think hard before I do each poses. xD and tbh I don't really like my current hairstyle. The ends of my hair always ridiculously raises (if you know what I mean). Once I get it longer, I'll cut it normal and color it after I graduated from high school!


I actually wear the eyeliner from my package from Dealsale, but it doesn't look too obvious because I apply it thin. It's my first time trying eyeliner... Pardon my ignorance about make up although I'm 17 years old already. It actually visible if I don't smile. But don't you think it's a minus to not to smile when a camera is focusing on you? xD

Last but not least, thank you so much to Dealsale for being a sponsor to this post. If anyone of you are interested to my necklace set or sweatshirt, just download the Dealsale app on your smartphone! It's available in both Android/IOS for free. There are also a lot of fancy dresses and bags, just check it out! I'm sure you won't have any regret scrolling through the Dealsale app!

Gotta back to do my school assignments now. See you next post! xD



39 comments:

  1. Happy 17th birthday! I hope you had a lovely day :) The jumper is amazing! xx

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday! We have the same birth month... Im celebrating mine now.. I love the necklaces! I also like how you layered them.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Venus! Happy birthday to you too<3

      Delete
  3. happy birthday. you look so adorable!
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very cute outfit
    Lovely necklace
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so cute :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blouse:) You look sweet:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy belated birthday! :)
    love the necklace set!

    Oh That Girl Again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday dear! Anyway, cute sweater and cool necklace set :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Sweet 17 Birthday Christy!! All looks great on you ;D

    High Five!
    Born To Bite

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy birthday! love your cute outfit and good luck with your school works <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs| Follow me on bloglovin' | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful your look!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Happy birthday! <3 You don't look 17 sweetie! :)
    Anyway, I love your top. So cute! <3

    xoxo,
    http://alittlefashionsocialite.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday! Your sweater is cute :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute sweater !

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! Don't worry; I'm absolute tosh at makeup and I'm 18, haha. Your sweater is too adorable! I think it's also wonderful that you're immersing yourself in school activities!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute sweater! :)

    porcelain-butterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry to heat that this skirt is short for you, in my opinion it looks like it has good lenght :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute Sweater!
    Btw, Just to let you know that I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Check out my most recent post to find out more :)
    Happirella | Facebook | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an inspirational post!
    Love it!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww you look so cute! ♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

    ReplyDelete
  22. so cute!!!
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy cakeday, sweetheart! You look really youthful! You dont look like 17 because you have such an adorable baby face :D

    xoxo
    amfiba
    http://amfiba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated birthday! :)

    Good luck with all your school work and activities too! It was nice of your mum to make you that skirt, it definitely doesn't look too short! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cute and playful look. You mixed perfectly these two patterns.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie


    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy belated 17th b-day to your, dear, you look great in this sweatshirt!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pop!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy Belated birthday girrrl! :))
    This is such a cute outfit !! I love the eggs on the sweater~
    It looks gorgeous paired with that plaid skirt ~
    You have such a great blog i just followed you <3

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantaría,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So sweet ♥

    http://artisanima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)