Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Sunshine On The Ground

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it. dressfashion.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will go pick daisies and have a happy heart.
Daisies are like sunshine on the ground."



Hi guys! I finally managed to post a new look! 
So, I bought this daisy bag last month. I've always wanted this bag since it became popular in instagram. Very cute, isn't it? I'm so lucky to find a local online shop that sells it for a cheap price. Not only daisy bag, but also other cute bags. They also sell many kinds of tees, cullote pants, jogger pants, kimono outers, etc. I would buy all their products if possible!! But well it's impossible since I have to save money. There will be a lot of money issue as me and my friends approaching the graduation day, like for the farewell party, class' t-shirt, etc. 




Pardon my weird poses! As I said in my previous posts, I'm not really good at posing... So I just be myself. By the way, I love the filter I used for photos in this post. It's really unplanned! I was actually going to use the filter I used in the previous look, but I forgot the settings lol. This accident inspired me to use different filter for each following posts. xD



sunnies - Uniqlo // sweatshirt as inner - The Silver Sky // vintage long outer // daisy slingbag - Mayoutfit // shoes - Genny Shoes 

Since Halloween theme is still in the air, I think I actually supposed to post a Halloween costume like others do, but I don't know what to wear as a Halloween costume although I really want to. I never celebrated Halloween, though. I hope I'll find a nice Halloween costume next year xD 


#eyebagsdontcare
Tell me what do you think about this look on the comment section below. Comments are loved, as always! And also, I want to share my current playlist on this post (who knows if we have similar taste in music, and starting now, most of my posts will contain my current playlist when it's updated). Here you go:

  • Taeyeon (ft. Verbal Jint) - I
  • Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean
  • OMI - Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix)
  • Tia - Nirvana (Noragami Aragoto ED)
  • 狂乱 Hey Kids!! - The Oral Cigarettes
  • Sam Tsui - Shadow
(do we have any song in common? share with me!)

Okay, I think that's all for today. I hope you guys enjoy this post! xx 



16 comments:

  1. suppperr love the daisy bagggg! so cute! and simple~ can match with loads of outfits!
    love the outer wear too! (: simple yet nice.

    everything magical
    www.wanyyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute:) Lovely purse!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bag is so cool ;)

    Kisses from Spain

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    RAINY PARIS WITH KNIT DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That daisy bag is super cute! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful your bag!

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bag~! It's super cute and it's great with that outfit <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're so cutee :)

    SonyaThaniya
    visit my new post :
    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.co.id/2015/10/girls-in-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! This dress and bag are so pretty!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! The flower purse is adorable~

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look pretty in that lovely casual outfit. Love the bag for sure. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gogroeus look, love ti!
    Would you like to follow each other to keep in touch? Just let me know and I´ll follow right back!

    kisses Adela Acanski

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweetie, you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/pink-fur.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is so adorable, I love it! <3

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit, dear ♥

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)