Thursday, 27 October 2016

Azul

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it.
dressfashion.co.uk
www.dressfashion.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dress - somewhere on ig // bag - prada // heels - local store
I went to a wedding party last week. Although I was "being chased" by my assignments deadlines, I decided to go because it's been a long time since the last time I went outside of my house except for college. The wedding party was great and the foods are yummy! Actually, I wanted to wear a red dress that night, but my mom told me the red dress was too short. So I managed to pick this blue dress instead. Tell me what do you think about this look, 'kay? See you next post xx 

PS: Sorry for the low quality pic, the photo was taken outside the ballroom and it was dark :(


5 comments:

  1. you look cute on that dress :)

    http://christynate.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress Dear:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is pretty gorgeous. Really perfect for wedding occasions.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous in the dress, Christy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks really cute on you!

    Cheers,
    Born.To.Bite

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)