Tuesday 25 July 2017

[Travel Photo Diary] Singapore 2017


Went to Singapore a few weeks ago with my mom and sis. It's my first time going to Singapore and it was fun. My favorite experiences goes to Universal Studio Singapore and Yayoi Kusama's art exhibition at National Gallery Singapore. I felt so lucky that I managed to go to the exhibition. Yayoi Kusama's art is kind of unique and colorful. Also checked out some 'touristic' places like Chinatown, Bugis Street, Little India, Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens By The Bay, etc. and most of them are satisfying. Missed Haji Lane and Clarke Quay (and many more) but it's okay; means I gotta go there again next time! 

pictures are taken using Canon EOS 1300D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)