Friday 31 July 2020

Control Your Waist and Tummy with Loverbeauty


Been a while since the last time I appeared here, so... how's your self-quarantine going, peeps? Our lives been turned upside down since this corona virus spreading worldwide. Most of us follow government's protocol by staying at home, and I must say that I spend most of my time at home doing activities on bed. Work, college assignments, I do everything on my bed. Let's just be honest, we move our body less during this quarantine period, and that affects our body shape, right?! I've introduced Loverbeauty to you before, and today I'll share with you their delightful products.


First off, I want to talk about their high waist tummy control panties. Loverbeauty provides the most comfortable tummy control panties! Not only suitable as post surgery and postpartum shapewear, but also suitable for young women wanting to keep their body in shape. These pants also works as a butt lifter that reduce abdomen and waist! Loverbeauty shapewears are available in various sizes and colors, so you can  easily find ones that suits you the best!


Earlier, I mentioned about how we move our body less during quarantine period. And yes, it's so normal that it would affect our body shape and weight gain. Lazying around is definitely a guilty pleasure, but we still need to keep our ideal body shape, not only for looks but also for health. I can see that many people has realized the importance of this which many people has started their home workout since they have to skip public gym. Good thing for us, Loverbeauty also sells best waist trainer for weight loss! Their waist trainer are made from high quality fabrics and very comfortable to wear. Pssst, they also work as thigh trimmer!

Some of you probably think that wearing shapewear everyday isn't good for health as it might limit blood flow. What you not know is that applies only for old-fashioned belts and shapewear. Instead, modern shapewear promotes better blood circulation and muscle tone. Wearing shapewear often can also give you benefits as follows: instant slimmer curve, posture support, exercise better, to confidence and higher self-esteem. 

Now you know that you can still do home workouts with the best shapewear with Loverbeauty! What are you waiting for? Check out the website and order yours right away! xx


1 comment:

  1. Great share. Thanks for sharing
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)