Hi guys! Sorry for being inactive recently. I'm getting busy with school assignments and exams. I think this month will get more hectic than before. But I'll try my best to keep replying your comments and visit your blogs! By the way, since it's the beginning of September (my birthday month!), please enjoy my August instagram highlights:
- Abundance of Katherines by John Green. I've mentioned about this book before in my previous posts, and yes, I haven't finished this book. Blame the endless school assignments.
- Monster Iceblend: Chocolate Boo flavor! Monster Iceblend is a kind of ice-blend brand that provides 7 flavors for cold drinks and 2 for hot drinks. The cup design is so cute, isn't it? Bought it for IDR 8K and I'm getting addicted of it!
- Me and my boyfie took silly selfies about two weeks ago, and here's one of them. I can't tell how much I love him and how I love taking this kind of photos with him!
- Homemade spaghetti by my mum. May not as good as the pastas we eat in restaurants, but my mum's contains love in every bites!
- Cute puppy I met when I was walking on the way home. It's my neighbor's, and I can't hold back to take a picture of it because of its cuteness!
- I finally upgraded to Windows 10! It's not too different with its previous version, 8.1, but I found some annoying changes like I can't make my camera full-screen anymore unless I change it to tablet version.
- Had a meet up with my best friend since elementary school at Nibbles. We talked about so many things and laughed a lot since it's been a long time since our last meeting. Can't wait to meet her again!
- Black Spicy Burger and Milo Dinosaur at Nibbles! Nibbles is a new trending cafe near my school. I've always wanted to taste a black burger (which actually taste exactly the same with the regular one) so I went there for it.
- Customized ice-creams at Shiroppu Desserts. Shiroppu is a brand new dessert cafe near my home. They sell cute meals and desserts (most are desserts) with Japanese theme. You can have your customized ice-creams (choosing the cones, scoops, and toppings yourself!) and it only costs you IDR 6K each!