Thursday 12 May 2016

Cocomelody: Designer Wedding Dresses & More

Here is one wedding and dress store. I believe you will love it. dressfashion.co.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you planning to get married soon? 
Or maybe you're going to attend a close relative's wedding? 
Whatever it is, I bet you need a perfect dress to wear. Especially if you're the bride! I know it's hard to decide the best dress, but don't worry. 
Even if what you're looking for is just a lovely dress as a guest, Cocomelody has the best dresses for you!


Cocomelody is an online store that provides you many kinds of wedding dresses, whether your style is elegant, classic, or romantic. But not only wedding dresses, they also provide dresses for guests, bridesmaids, and flower girls. They have men suits as well. And please, just don't worry about the price. Cocomelody sells wonderful dresses with a reasonable price and I'm sure you will have no regrets choosing Cocomelody. You can find everything you're looking for at Cocomelody!

Grace Luxury dresses
Do you see that recently, designer wedding dresses and beach wedding dresses are back into the trend? Cocomelody has amazing designer wedding dresses at affordable prices. Gathering various hot trends together, Cocomelody's designer collections are perfect for contemporary brides. They have LB Studio (fit for any vintage-inspired wedding), Lily White (features many simple modest wedding dresses to show purity and nature), Grace Luxury (delivers all the grandeur and elegance you could possibly want), Adorare and Faith by ANIIA (both will definitely take your breath away), and Ida Torez's. Among these six available designers, my favorites are LB Studio and Grace Luxury. But I like LB Studio's the most because their tulle dresses are just amazing (my favorites are the first two dresses on the picture below).

LB Studio dresses
I like simplicity, but if it comes to such an important event like wedding, I want it amazing! Much talk about the designer wedding dresses, of course I don't forget to tell you guys more about the beach wedding dresses! For me, an idea about having a wedding party at the beach is really lovely, because we can feel the happiness of wedding ceremony while enjoy the nature at the same time. Sounds really nice, doesn't it? And if you're about to arrange a beach wedding, it's your luck! Cocomelody also has great beach wedding dresses and some are on 30-40% off! Here are some of my selections:

Beach wedding dresses
What do you think? Don't the dresses look so enchanting? They may look simple but they keep the details awesome. And by the way, Cocomelody is offering free shipping for purchases of wedding dresses that costs $300+ by using code W4. It ends on May 31st, so what are you waiting for? Check out the website and start scrolling for your dream wedding dress! 


So, which one's your favorite dress? Share with me in the comment section below. I'd love to hear about it! See you next post xx


3 comments:

  1. I'm not getting married anytime soon, haha, but these dresses are amazing!
    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have a boyfriend but I love browsing some wedding dresses :D

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these amazing designer bridal wear ideas. They are going to help me a lot in finding my wedding dress. It’s my wedding next month and we have booked one of finest Seattle Wedding venues around. Hope to finalize my wedding dress soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)