Friday 2 December 2016

[Movie] Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them


FANTASTIC BEAST AND WHERE TO FIND THEM
Genre: Action & Adventure , Kids & Family , Science Fiction & Fantasy
Directed by: David Yates
Written by: J. K. Rowling
Release date: November 16, 2016 (Indonesia)
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Rating: PG-13
Duration: 2 hours 12 min. 

To be honest, I'm a big fan of Harry Potter series, and when Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them was confirmed to be adapted into a movie, I was very very verrrryyyyy excited! I watched this movie a few days ago with my boyfie (yaaas I finally met him after 4 months of not meeting each other because of distance), I was so happy!! And yep, I didn't regret anything about this movie because I end up wanting to watch it over and over again. One of the main reasons is, of course: Eddie Redmayne! 

Eddie Redmayne, I believe, is an important part why this movie is really awesome. He acted Newt Scamander so perfectly! I love his acting, like, seriously!!💕 He shows everything in his act; even how Newt loves his creatures so much. The first time I adored Eddie Redmayne acting is in The Theory of Everything movie (it's also a great movie!) when he acted as Stephen Hawking. Newt Scamander himself is a really lovely person, that he gives his all to look after magical creatures, to nurture and love them unconditionally. Plus, he's a Hufflepuff! I don't even get it why did Newt actually expelled from Hogwarts. He's just a cinnamon roll :c


So, Newt went to New York city and met this guy Jacob Kowalski, who's an aspiring baker and accidentally swap suitcases. Then, Newt's niffler (a treasure-hunting creature with a long snout) sneaked out of Newt's suitcase in the bank and steal everything's shiny. Newt tried to get the niffler back all around the bank and ended up making a riot. Then he was 'arrested' by Tina Goldstein, a former auror. Lots of things happen; Tina brought Newt and Jacob to her house and met Queenie her sister, Newt escaped to find all of his missing creatures, until they meet the actual problem: Obscurus. If I retell the story here, it wouldn't be as exciting as the movie does, so watch it yourselves guys! I promise you won't have any regret!!🙆

In the movie, my OTP is Jacob and Queenie!! They're soooo cute together. I know they liked each other, and it's really unfortunate that Jacob should be obliviated as well as the other muggles. I also like Queenie's legilimens ability a lot, that I've always wanted that kind of 'superpower' lol. Legilimens is a title for people, to put it simple, who can read others' mind. Don't you guys think that it's a very useful power? You can tell if a person actually think about you without asking or anything, just read their mind lol 😏


And this cutie above is a niffler, the most hilarious creature in the movie. He actually loves everything that shine and he knows how to hide away from Newt, but at last Newt will always find this naughty guy and put it back to his suitcase. Newt has a lot of fantastic beasts in his suitcase, and I love how he can put everything, literally everything, inside his suitcase, even himself! Yet, the suitcase weight stays not-heavy... I hope I can have that kind of thing someday lol. But of course ones that's still empty, not full of those fantastic beasts, especially the niffler because the niffler is really a pain in the ass :)) 

Actually, I haven't read the book yet because I've never seen it in bookstores (either because I'm unlucky or it's not sold in my city/country). But I'm really looking forward to read the book as soon as possible because I believe that every J. K. Rowling's story are better in the books💘

Rate: 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)