Sunday 22 January 2017

4 Pop Culture Cars I Admired

I don't know much about cars, but I'm excited to talk about pop culture ones!


Herbie
I've always adored Volkswagen Beetle, because I think small is cute, and I love cute things. 
And somehow, despite what year it is now, VW Beetle always looks vintage and cool at the same time. Timeless and beautiful!




Mr. Bean's Car
Another cute small car! I googled and found out that it's a 1976 British Leyland Mini 1000. The color also made me like it even more. Who knows if someday I might drive this car on the highway by sitting on an armchair on the car? It must be a so challenging and awesome!



The Mystery Machine
Who doesn't know about this legendary van? The best, one and only vehicle for the Mystery Inc. wandering around while breaking mysteries. The big size will let me bring my friends go places and maybe, just maybe—solve mysteries as well? I'm so sure that this car can get everyone feel a lot of fun!



Doc
The fabulous Hudson Hornet! I love Disney Pixar's movie Cars, and Doc was one of my favorite character (despite him being a total jerk in the middle of the movie lol). Vintage cars always steal my attention. I really want to know how it feels to get inside this car and feel the 'vintage' feeling~


But I know, there's some people that think this kind of cars are too overrated in some ways and they prefer modern cars. You know, if you're thinking about renting a car, you can check out Turo's page and find your best suitable car by its type or anything! You don't have to worry about the price because it's totally affordable and worth the experience you get with the car. And I want you to know that Turo also has its own fun rentals like the Aviato!! Turo brings dreams to reality by letting us seize our golden opportunity to rent the most iconic car Silicon Valley has to offer.


1 comment:

  1. common... I REALLY LOVE This cars

    New post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/01/5-novelty-prints-to-wear.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are loved. I read every single of them ❤
By the way, don't hesitate to follow my blog because I'm following back! :)