Hello guys! Today I'm gonna tell you about my instagram highlights during July 2015. Enjoy! :)
- Edited my selfie using Glitchr application. I love this glitchy edits, it makes my photo looks a lot cooler. Glitchr provides 10 kinds of glitchy edits, and the best part is: it takes only 1,3 MB in your storage space! Recommended!
- My boyfriend loves to hike mountains with his friends. Last month, he went to Mt. Papandayan in Garut, West Java. His friend took photos of him on that mountain, which his photos turned out so good that I can't resist to upload them!
- Me and my boyfriend went to Dunia Fantasi, a famous theme park in Indonesia, to celebrate our third anniversary! I made a post about it. You may read it here :)
- Ebi Crispy Roll. I love sushi. I had this one with my elementary school friend at a Japanese restaurant in Tangcity Mall.
- Ekabi Ice Cream! They said, Ekabi has the biggest fish ice cream in Indonesia. Lately, this ice cream became a trend in instagram and I finally managed to buy one with my friend. It costs IDR 30,000. #fyi
- My #bloggerillustration for Diana Rikasari as I posted in my #88lovelife book review. I love how my photo turned out pretty good :D
- #88LOVELIFE book! Read my review about this book here.
- Made a #bloggerillustration for my favorite fashion blogger: Veren Lee! Posted it in bigger size here.
- Marugame Udon has the best udon in Indonesia. Niku Udon is my current favorite! :D