Hi guys!! Tomorrow is the last day of November, so I'm here now to share my instagram highlights of the month. Most are foods because I find pleasure by taking photos of foods and eat them as soon as I got a good picture of them lol. Please enjoy!
- Took a photo with Dandy at Mujigae! Dandy is my new friend since I started my 12th grade (it's the first time that we got in a same class). He's unpredictable, funny, childish, yet a good friend.
- Dolsot Bibimbap I ordered when I went to Mujigae a few weeks ago. So far, bibimbap is my favorite korean food. Going to try Mujigae's cheese bibimbap once I got there again :D
- Drew Sheep Diana, a character card from LINE Let's Get Rich game. It was a pleasure to draw her since she's very cute!
- Also drew Coco, my favorite character from LINE Let's Get Rich game. She's so calm and elegant. I like her blue hair so much :)
- Went to Marugame Udon again. Well, you can say that Marugame Udon is my family's favorite restaurant. My dad loves udon so much!
- Lady Pink Roll by Sushi Box. Believe me; you can't buy happiness, but you can buy sushi and it's kind of same thing!! I love sushi so much (much much much more than udon lol) that it becomes one of my favorite food, EVER.
- My class was in charge of flag ceremony at school on November 2. I took part as the reader of Indonesian constitution. The person on left is Olivia and on the right is Ribka, my classmates.
- My one and only, beloved annoying boyfriend ever. I was just want to take a photo of him, but he actually don't wanna so I command him to make a pose and it was what he did xD
- Had pasta at Pizza Hut with my teacher and friend. It was too creamy, so I thought it would be better if I had chosen pizza.
Before we enter the air of December 2015, I wanna announce that I'm going to take the Blogmas 2015 challenge! I just acknowledged about this challenge a few hours ago from some blogs that are posting their Blogmas 2015. So, for those who hasn't know, Blogmas challenge is a task for bloggers who are taking the challenge to make a post everyday starting from 1st to 25th.
I'm not pretty sure if I can accomplish this task perfectly or not, since my school life is getting busier and my second week of December will be my exam week. Wish me luck, okay? I also want to take this chance to say thank you for my loyal readers who visit my blog even though I'm pretty inactive. Thank you so much! So I want to make my apologize by taking Blogmas challenge which indirectly force me to be active during December :)
That's all for now, see you on December guys! xx